[Magdalen] Ravages of Time.

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Mon Jul 6 19:10:10 UTC 2015

I've done that!  I'm on Coumadin, and I tripped over a store entrance step and landed with my cheek against the glass inner door, which survived.  The resultant shiner was AMAZING.  Ditto the dinner-plate-sized bruise resulting from my slipping on a wood step and coming down hard with my back against the step above it.  That was two years ago, and it still hurts.  I think I did some bone damage.  The bruise took many months to resolve completely.

Molly
Aging ungracefully, but then I never was graceful

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain