[Magdalen] Mom lost her dog today

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 21:55:01 UTC 2015

It is at least fortunate that she had a clear path.  It is tough when the
companion keeps soldiering on, as they will if possible, and if the illness
comes on gradually and slowly takes important functions away, there is not
a day I could point to and say, "Today is enough.  Our baby should go to
Rainbow Bridge today."

That does not ease the pain of having to make that decision, and it does
not fill that void where a familiar friend was a large part of your life.

Prayers rising.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford