[Magdalen] On the road again

Esther Williamson momohl1 at cox.net
Tue Jul 7 15:56:39 UTC 2015

Prayers for safe travel. Sending waves of comfort and prayer for Marcy
as she tolerates respite care.  Prayers for a relaxing get-a-way for
you, Jim. Were I able to travel and walk any distance I would travel to
Charlottesville to partake in the listmeet. It is always enjoyable to
meet Pub friends.

Esther