[Magdalen] Quick Prayer pats - job offer

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:12:09 UTC 2015

With a decision due tomorrow -

I left the General Dynamics IT job to go to another government
contractor for the Veterans Administration. Moved from hands-on tech
problem solving & system administration to teams building government
project documents, I provide the tech knowledge.

Now HP, subcontractor to the prime group that won the ongoing contract
from GDIT, has offered me a job with a decision due tomorrow. It's a
very attractive offer but there are some unknowns - I could go from a
home-based job (no commute!) to a 60-mile commute through the daily
Northern Virginia gridlock.

The reason the decision is fast is that the job offer was proffered
last week, there were some hoops to navigate. HP wants me to start
July 21st - two weeks from today. I have next week off for the annual
caving convention & show.

Prayers for clarity -

hugs all around - Cady
still reading & praying for all y'all, even so, overwhelmed !