[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:01:58 UTC 2015

I was supposed to have both knees done at the same
time, but the cardiac consult guy wouldn't sign off on
it. "Four hours of anesthesia is too much for you," he
said.

There's a guy at MGH who does hip replacements under
local anesthesia. One of my friends had his hips replaced
by him and was walking immediately.
-M