[Magdalen] Prayers please

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Fri Jul 10 01:29:22 UTC 2015

Brudda Jon, you are lapped in the gentle folds of our prayers.  When you get scared, think of being pulled from the waters of the River by your strong brothers who have gone before, while Debele yodels a welcome and the Wolfmama raises her eyes from the Book of Love and smiles at you over her reading glasses.

Be of good courage.  Love wraps you now and holds out hands of welcome.

Hugs and prayer pats,
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain