[Magdalen] depression

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 08:17:46 UTC 2015

Thank you for sharing this, Jon, and for allowing us to feel Maryjane
smiling again.

I knew her so briefly and only on the List, but enough to understand how
the grace and peace of Christ would infuse anyone who spent time with her.

A South African blessing for your (Author is Patricia Schonstein, drawing
inspiration from the traditional Nguni blessing "Hamba Gahle/Sahla gahle"
(Go well friend/Stay well friend).

Walk tall, walk well, walk safe, walk free
And may harm never come to thee.

Walk wise, walk good, walk proud, walk true
And may the sun always smile on you.

Walk prayer, walk hope, walk faith, walk light
And may peace always guide you right.

Walk joy, walk brave, walk love, walk strong
And may life always give you song.

*Sally D *