[Magdalen] Funny article

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 17:09:18 UTC 2015

Roger,
I think there are probably zip lines running the length of the cabin, one on each side. You simply drop off into your assigned seat as the line passes over it.
If you miss getting off at the right seat, you stay on the line till it gets to the back of the plane, disembark through the tail exit and then run up alongside the plane and get back on the zip line for another try.
Of course, if you miss your seat and land on another passenger's lap, the airline will not be liable for any damages or injuries suffered by either party.

On July 11, 2015, at 1:01 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com> wrote:

On 11/07/2015 17:51, Susan Hagen wrote:
> Someone with an inventive but sadistic mind has devised a way to make air
> travel even more miserable than it is now.  The comments are priceless:
>
> http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/07/09/421558674/the-plane-seating-arrangement-thats-being-called-a-nightmare

Sadistic and impractical.  How do you get in the middle or window seat
short of hanging from the ceiling?

Roger