[Magdalen] Funny article

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Jul 11 17:40:06 UTC 2015

Air travel is fun, isn't it?

My dear wife is leaving bright & early tomorrow from an airport 2+ hours
away :-(  She has discovered that, in direct contradiction to SW Airlines
website, CPAP machines do indeed count as an extra carry-on.

Also, last time we flew, we each got (as the TSA guy said) a "golden ticket"
which allowed us an expedited journey through the ever-lovely security check
(short lines, keep your shoes on, etc.). Seems our boarding passes said "TSA
PRECHK" which got us this preferred treatment. Lee looked it up on the TSA
website which says the you either need to apply or be invited for this royal
treatment, neither of which we've done. Anyone else had this experience?

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com