[Magdalen] Funny article

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:46:39 UTC 2015

The point being that no matter what anyone's opinion about the rules may or
may not be, these guys make it up as they go and you just better do what
the eff they say or they will reeeally focus on you.
"What? You say I can't do that?  Ha. Just watch me, you unimportant little
peon. I've got the power and I know how to use it. Fear me. Bwah ha ha ha!"

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford