[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inferior Function) | Thought Catalog

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:58:01 UTC 2015

ENFP here, though not quite as E as I used to be...I was off the scale.

As for the Enneagram, I've totally given up on trying to figure it out. I've been to two workshops, have about six books, some of which I've actually read, and I'm still clueless.  When I fill out those questionnaires, I fit into every one of the types.
Two of my friends just finished taking an 8-week course on the Enneagram; I can't imagine spending that much time on it...

I'll stick with my ENFP--that I understand!