[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inferior Function) | Thought Catalog

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:55:00 UTC 2015

As an INFJ I think GenCon would fascinate me as a complex, comprehensive process that gets things done despite the complexity. I'm a big fan of the big picture, so what would frustrate me would be the moments when a plenary session bogs down in the minutiae of an amendment to a motion opposing the amendment of a line in a canon, unless the results of that decision were to be truly momentous.

I'm frustrated at work by one manager who has a habit of saying "some of" like "I called this meeting to discuss some of the steps in the new bonus process." This grates me. Why just some? It's a whole thing, this process, and presumably every step is important. Why some of the steps, and who gets to pick and choose?

Of course it's just a verbal tic of hers, and I hear it too literally. I do think it weakens a lot of what she says.

Sent from my iPad