[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inferior Function) | Thought Catalog

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:00:56 UTC 2015

My first rector was a certified Myers-Briggs test proctor or whatever they're called, and he administered the test to the vestry. He and I found we were both INFJ. Cool, huh? Not always. We had some odd misunderstandings...I think we thought we could intuit or basically just assume what the other thought or meant about something and turned out to be wrong. Nothing major, but some mutual annoyances from time to time.

Sent from my iPad