[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inferior Function) | Thought Catalog

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:31:58 UTC 2015

As an ENFP, unlike so many locals, I love going to Synod and was
thrilled by our General Synod in 2013.  With luck I'll make it to the
2016 gathering; I'm a nominee at the moment.  I love the schmoozing and
buzz and plain good fun of meeting new people, as well as potentially
having some effect on the direction of our AC of C.    Perhaps, as
another face of ENFP, I can't abide boring meetings (especially those
that dwell on bylaws and financial statements) that get bogged down by
people doing their committee work at the meeting rather than before.  At
the moment our senior warden is possibly the worst meeting chair I have
had to endure and, because she also runs Advisory Board, the torture is
repeated twice within a week.  Open government carried to an absurd extreme.

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....