[Magdalen] Latin Invasion?

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:54:17 UTC 2015

Yes and no, Scott.  The parishioners are more liberal but, as my sister the
Sister says, the younger ones -35ish- tend to be more conservative because
their "Papal memories" (band name) consist of JPII and B16) and this new
pope, who is akin to JXXIII is too liberal to the younger RCs and they are
hesitant to trust him.  It's like reliving the start of Vatican II for my
sissie.

Older RCs, who remember Vatican II are hopeful of the change Francis may
bring.

As a member of the Episcopal Sacred Order of Deacons and a recovering RC, I
think Francis is doing wonderfully, however all the indulgences in the
world would not bring me back to the church of my younger days.  Some of
their beliefs about Jesus' mama are absolutely rePUGnant, and I don't even
own a dog.  (sorry, puns happen)

Grace, peace, and Grace Slick,
jon