[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inferior Function) | Thought Catalog

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Fri Jul 17 14:47:16 UTC 2015

When I was in grad school at UCLA, one year a group of friends decided to have a Kentucky Derby party, complete with mint juleps.  The mint must have been bad, because we know Jack Daniel’s wouldn’t make us feel that awful the next day.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net