[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inf...

Esther Williamson momohl1 at cox.net
Fri Jul 17 21:33:05 UTC 2015

All this ice cream talk makes me laugh. My husbands and children loved
ice cream and I've bought much for them but I doubt I have ever
purchased any during the times I have lived alone. Even as a small child
when we would visit the Creamery on the college campus I would not eat
ice cream. Too cold and too sweet.

esther