[Magdalen] Martha Cooks.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:37:30 UTC 2015

proper fried eggs? scrambled for me, LOL

Lynn, lover of a perfect poached (in water) egg on whole grain toast or a
soft boiled egg, cut in half and scooped into a small dish - yolk completely
runny, white firm (shaken not stirred... no another conversation : )

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr