[Magdalen] urgent prayers requested

thedonboyd at austin.rr.com thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 18 16:12:40 UTC 2015

Feel better now?  Sounds like you've been drinking from the Dick Cheney fountain of international affairs wisdom.  . . . And are you really sure that our motives in "getting [his] country back for him] were a function of anything other than our need for the oil under Kuwaiti soil?  I do honor the Americans who worked and fought and died there, however misguided the leaders who sent them there may have been.  That said, I wish your "Turn it all into glass" statement, however hyperbolic, had not been made in this forum where IMO it does not belong.

DBoyd