[Magdalen] urgent prayers requested

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Jul 18 20:50:32 UTC 2015

Jim, that's uncalled for.

In your original comment you attributed characteristics this gunman had to
all Kuwaitis, which is clearly ridiculous. That's exactly like saying that
the gunman Dylan Roof is just like everyone in South Carolina, and so we
should stop all Federal programs which aid anyone in South Carolina. Also
clearly ridiculous. Remember our tag line - "Respect the dignity of every
human being".

I suggest you take a deep breath, calm down, and maybe go for a long walk.

Chad Wohlers
publican
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com