[Magdalen] I've asked it before, I'll ask it again.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:26:57 UTC 2015

Of course you are.  It is important somehow to ignore those who urge one
to 'get over yourself' and similar.  In the moment they forget that we
all have feelings and that some bruise much more easily than them.
'Delete' must be your friend at such times!

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....