[Magdalen] I've asked it before, I'll ask it again.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:31:22 UTC 2015

We will say nasty stuff to you, and judge you and give you grief, and so
on.  But that's because we all have issues too.  Of course you're welcome!
The quote by Robert Frost instantly came into my head:

Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you
in.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/robertfros100246.html

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford