[Magdalen] Prayer pats needed

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:11:25 UTC 2015

Oh no...not a biggie in the great scheme of Outrageous Fortune, but I seem
to have picked up another cold...

It's really cold here at the moment, not by Northern standards but
certainly more than we are used. I don't seem to be able to get completely
warm and today I've been feeling feverish all day.

Keith's away and will be for the next few weeks, though back for most of
the weekends...and we still have another two weeks of school after this
week, which means early morning runs to get kids onto bus.

It's dark in the morning and more rain is forecast for the rest of the
week. Aargh.

Winter blues, though usually I rather like winter. It's just not a great
season to feel unwell in, unless being tucked up in a warm bed with a hot
toddy is an option...

I'm just hoping for a good night's sleep and see off whatever it is. Last
time I managed it after a couple of days but then I had a chance to rest
and now, I don't.

Sally D