[Magdalen] I've asked it before, I'll ask it again.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 21 22:35:41 UTC 2015

On 21/07/2015 23:14, M J [Mike] Logsdon wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for the Welcomes back.  Mom continues on continuing on, bingo-ing and email-ing like nothing was ever wrong.  Still falls every now and then, I'm led to believe, but still firmly in the assisted living portion of where she lives (which is nice, if you recall).

That in itself can be wearing for the relatives as there is the
continuing concern and the wonder of "How long, O Lord, how long?". (I
am one who believes we need to be honest about the ageing process.)

> My brother and I are still on good terms, so I'm definitely in the loop communicationally.

That is certainly good news, and I hope the new school year does not
bring too many upsets for Everett.

Roger