[Magdalen] Good Shepherd's first Sunday

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 01:50:01 UTC 2015

Yes, that's a choir!  The choir does not sing every Sunday but perhaps
monthly.  Excellent talent.  The tallest man is a high school music teacher
who was one of 10 finalists in US for a Grammy given to music teachers.  He
did not win but he is wonderful!  He has the most gorgeous baritone/base
voice.  The blond woman with a cherub's face is paid to sing with us...she
is a professional.  The music director and Sunday's organist (clavanova) is
director of the Horton School of Music at Charleston Southern University.
Many others were in the St. Paul's choir before the split.  They are one of
the truly good things about Good Shepherd.

'scuse my bragging.

Ginga