[Magdalen] Early Warning

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:03:29 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:08 PM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I will not be anywhere along that route, but if Brudder Jon Egger is up to
> it he is in the Kansas City area. Glad you and I had a chance to meet in
> NYC a couple of years ago, and recommend your company to any who are able
> to meet you.

If I can manage the other activities, KC is only a little over 4 hours for
me. Might be able to come up.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted