[Magdalen] Prayer pats needed

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:07:35 UTC 2015

Sending prayer pats through our afternoon here, where it is also cold
and trying to rain, though that's ending up as a very dull grey
drizzle.
Good excuse for cuddling up with a good book, and that reminds me,
Mark Schweizer from St James Press has a new liturgical mystery book
out - The Maestro Wore Mohair. I am a subscriber to his music
publications, so I am ordering it at a 20% discount. That's enough to
chase the collywobbles away!

Regards
Lesley de Voil