[Magdalen] I've asked it before, I'll ask it again.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 22 23:06:47 UTC 2015

>>>Hi, Mike.  I've missed you.  I think you got mad at me for something, I
don't remember what, or maybe vice versa, but I like you and relate to
you, anyway.  Maybe you think whatever it was was unforgivable?  I lost
you on Facebook too.  Search doesn't help, either, to even ask you to
refriend me, because there seem to be several dozen guys with your name.
  Maybe you've blocked me?  But if you haven't, I'm the only person with
my name.<<<

No to all of it, Sibyl.  There's never been anything between you and me except friendship.  I left Facebook some time back because it has too many painful associations for me.

Since we're both here, Howdy.