[Magdalen] HIPAA Redux

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 01:06:45 UTC 2015

my point was that insurance only covers some of these procedures as per the
CDC recommendations
if your doc tries to bypass the system, a procedure outside of the
recommendations flags 'a problem' (IOW you have a problem) which increases
your insurance.

Lynn, counting the days till Medicare 2 years 5 months...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr