[Magdalen] Prayer Request Summary Pentecost VIII, Mary Magdalene

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Jul 23 15:35:22 UTC 2015

Jay, thank you so much for your work on this prayer list.  Could you add
St. Raphael's, Crossville, Tennessee to the list of parishes seeking new
rectors?  I see from their beautiful new web page that they are discerning
mightily, receiving names (a real gift for any of you clergy who might be
looking), but haven't yet found their candidate.

Could you add my friend Gabrielle to the "friends and family" section, as
well?  She has been living with pretty advanced cancer for well over a year
now, and still fighting the good fight.

And one last thing: to the list of thanksgivings, could you add that I have
been given the gift of abstinence once more, both on my food program and
from alcohol (which was the main reason I wasn't abstinent with my food
program)?

Thanks again,

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle