[Magdalen] HIPAA Redux

H Angus hangus at ctcn.net
Thu Jul 23 20:25:29 UTC 2015

Good for you, Jay!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Weigel" <jay.weigel at gmail.com>
To: magdalen at herberthouse.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 10:28:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Magdalen] HIPAA Redux

Big Insurance SUCKS. One of my options when I left bedside nursing was to
go to work for one of the private insurance companies. I could not bring
myself to even apply. After all the fights I'd had with them as a case
manager in home health, after all the crap I'd seen them pull on patients,
even the thought of working for them made me sick. I decided I'd rather
just retire.