[Magdalen] FW: Townsville Australia clergy needed!! NOW

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:36:22 UTC 2015

Thank you so much for stepping in and making the contacts Lesley.  I am so
very grateful for the connections this list has allowed us all to make
around this world.

The Dean of the Cathedral has been in touch with me, and Marilyn's daughter
(my parishioner) now has Chaplain Heather's email and mobile phone number.
This means so much to the family here, and will be a vital support to
Marilyn and Joe.

suzie