[Magdalen] Update

Molly Wolfmama lupa at kos.net
Sat Jul 25 20:41:14 UTC 2015

We've done a lot of gentle talk and fussing.  Oliver goes for tummy rubs and all-over massage therapy.  I've put him on his favourite chair and loaded in excellent soul-soothing guitar music -- Celtic finger style guitar by Tony McManus, whom I firmly commend to guitar lovers. He's asleep, which is good.

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain