[Magdalen] Pats + maybe another listmeer

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 22:48:40 UTC 2015

You might download VDOT511 on your smartphone. That will apprise you of any
delays on the day you drive. You can always delete it later. I have found
it to be invaluable while driving anywhere in Virginia. It gives you
updates on construction, plus Twitter messages regarding accidents and
other delays (you don't have to be subscribed to Twitter). I also use Waze,
which is a driving app, any time I go just about anyplace. So does S/O, who
drives a LOT. Son-in-law, who drives even more, uses Jeepus, which is
similar.