[Magdalen] Sharing the JOY!

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 26 22:57:59 UTC 2015

On 26/07/2015 23:05, Ginga Wilder wrote:
> 3.      A lapsed member of St. Paul’s (Lawrence's church), attended and
> wants her letter transferred and has volunteered to help with Children’s CE.

Ginga, I rejoice with you for all the reasons you cite.  I have
excerpted this one because I think it raises potential issues.  Are the
people at St Paul's likely to issue the transfer letter?  What happens
if they don't - cam the member still be welcomed as a voting member at
Good Shepherd?  (This is the sort of situation where I am thankful for
the C/E where you can simply apply to be included on the Roll if you
qualify by residence or regular attendance and the consent of your
former parish is not required.)

Roger