[Magdalen] Sharing the JOY!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 02:22:56 UTC 2015

Remembering when a member of my former church received a request to transfer letters for a couple who were attending an AMIA church and the rector informed them that it was not possible as it was not an Episcpal church. Ginga's friend should probably petition the official diocesan office as all the "letters" pre breakaway. Are still "Episcopalian" in the eyes of the church I would think.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone