[Magdalen] Sharing the JOY!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:30:32 UTC 2015

​

On Jul 26, 2015, at 7:47 PM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, I send a form, they write a form letter back.  They are supposed to
> send the form back for our record keeping.  Niggling bits of aggravation.
>
> It matters not.  Our bishop has said we may add these folks to our records
> in such a special circumstance.

And if Joe Dokes comes in the front door and starts dropping money in the
collection plate every week, is someone going to tell him he can't be a
member unless he gets some kind of letter?  That's not a very good business
model.

And the bishop tells a church whether or not they can allow a person to
join the church???

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
​