[Magdalen] Sharing the JOY!

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Jul 27 13:06:02 UTC 2015

Not just responding to James, but also to Chad -- in East Tennessee and
Western New York they have been used since I returned to church in 1989 (I
had my letter transferred from the church I quit attending in 1968 in
Indiana), and are still used faithfully.  I have both written and received
many requests for transfers.  We've even given and received transfers
to/from other denominations -- especially Methodists and UCC.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu