[Magdalen] Sharing the JOY!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 14:58:09 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/27/2015 10:54:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

Also got  into one huge tussle with the Roman Catholic
chaplains, who not only  refused communion to divorced-
and-remarried patients, but told one he was  going to hell.
-M>>>>>>>

In 30 and more years of RC cantoring with a bird's eye view of
the communion lines, I never saw anyone turned away from an RC
altar.  I suppose if you have access to the personal information  you
mention here, that things could get dicey.  I wonder how and why
chaplains need to know such personal things as divorces and
remarriage?

David S.