[Magdalen] ...and the verdict is, was Biopsy

Susan Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:29:57 UTC 2015

Hard news. The diagnosis itself is a body blow - like someone has just landed a solid punch to the gut. Prayers going up for you - that you might get all the information you need, that your physicians may have wisdom. And with those two together, you might have peace and hope while God and your treatments work together for your healing.

Suzie