[Magdalen] Scripture Study Redux

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:58:21 UTC 2015

I'm still trying to locate the quote that succinctly defines our
constitution/bill of rights intent to protect the government *from* religion
while allowing freedom of religion (and Tom J and other patriarchs of our
democracy would probably be rolling in their graves if they could see the
diversity of 'church' that has developed since the Reformation...)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr