[Magdalen] BSA

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Tue Jul 28 16:42:54 UTC 2015

Yes, girls may join Venturing crews.  The only Explorers left are Sea Explorers who are members of a ship.  My point is to open Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts to girls.  And, BTW, I think GSA should be open to boys.  There are girls who prefer the kind of scouting activities of Cubs and Boy Scouts, and there are boys who prefer the kind of activities of Brownies and Girl Scouts.

“The worst form of corruption is acceptance of corruption.”  Herblock

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net