[Magdalen] Was Eve Made from Adam's Rib or His Baculum? - Religion Press Release Services

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Tue Jul 28 18:17:03 UTC 2015

> OTOH, many conservative nondenominational Christians in this country think
> that men have one less rib bone than women.... just sayin'.

Well, as Archie Bunker once remarked,"Men are superior to women . . . God took a
rib from Adam to make a woman, and everyone knows ribs is the cheaper cut."

Cheers,
Jim

PS  My sister Suzanne broke a couple of ribs the other day getting into her car.
Her (metal) water bottle somehow got stuck in the steering wheel and the car
jumped forward and the  bottle crushed her ribcage. Ouch.