[Magdalen] What We Believe - St. Paul's Bellingham

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:19:44 UTC 2015

This is extra great because the website is responsive to mobile devices.
This page displays beautifully on my smartphone.

That's one among many enhancements our parish website needs. But I will not
be the one who did them...if enhancements are desired, the parish is going
to have to find someone else to take a turn at being webmaster. I've asked
for this and no one has come forward. I really think it needs to be a staff
role.