[Magdalen] What We Believe - St. Paul's Bellingham

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:36:35 UTC 2015

Scott - I really think it needs to be a staff > role.

I couldn't agree with you more, even for small parishes where staff,
although tiny already wear many hats and in today's world, one of them has
to be *some* I T  experience, even if it's learning on the job.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr