[Magdalen] What We Believe - St. Paul's Bellingham

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:56:15 UTC 2015

I worked with professional web people in Chicago, epagecity.com, to do the
last two makeovers. They host our site as well. But I'm the one responsible
for updates of content and I burnt out on this long ago. I'm doing a
minimal job of it. Not a model volunteer, I know. But volunteer roles
aren't supposed to be eternal. I know one solution is to let it drop. Just
stop doing it, and then forever be the jerk who let the website die.
Shouldn't have to come to that nor require months of persistent whingeing.