[Magdalen] Marilyn Brown - Scuba Diver update

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:39:06 UTC 2015

Thank you all for your prayers for Marilyn and her family.  My parishioner
(her daughter) has arrived in Australia, and her report today is more than
anyone hoped for:  Marilyn could be released from the hospital this coming
weekend!  She won't be cleared to fly for at least two more weeks after
that, but from just a few days ago not knowing how much neurological damage
there was, to being released from the hospital this weekend - - it
certainly feels miraculous.

suzie