[Magdalen] Pats + maybe another listmeer

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:56:12 UTC 2015

Waze is constantly updated by users to include such things as vehicle
stopped on shoulder, police in crossover, hazard in road, etc. It has voice
navigation, and you can choose which you prefer. For awhile I used the
default, which Waze calls "Jane" and I referred to as "Ida Lee Nagger"
(anyone who used to watch "Hee Haw" will get the reference) but about a
month ago I switched to a British male voice called "Thomas". S/O uses a
British female voice called "Samantha". There is even an Arnold
Schwarzenegger voice! We also like Waze because we can notify one another
of drive times and ETAs and keep up with the progress of one another's
trips. There is an active Waze community which can be helpful on the
highways also. Once you join the community you can edit routes (I did after
one set of directions took me on a narrow gravel road!), add pictures, etc.