[Magdalen] BSA

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:51:19 UTC 2015

Because in addition to being a basically racist nation, we are also
misogynistic.  Just take a look at the despicable behavior shown toward
women who dare hold national office.  Were Geraldine or Hilary or Nancy or
some others male, they would never get such treatment.  And at the end of
the day, it's just a matter of hating them for being female and daring to
aspire to a position of any kind of influence.  Most European nations are
not much better, but nevertheless they are somewhat better.

And of course, many countries, including a lot of Eastern European ones,
are a lot worse, (which is no excuse).

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford