[Magdalen] Short-term prayers, please

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 00:29:35 UTC 2015

Thanks, Lesley. Actually, my usual way of handling this has been NOT to get angry, or not to react at all. I've thought that his goal was to make me angry enough to lash out, and so I've just listened. The short note I sent today was the first time I've indicated that I might not read what he had to say or that his behavior is hurtful. A few minutes ago another message from him appeared in my mailbox, and I just deleted it.
As far as differing ideas go, he has made it very clear that it isn't OK to agree to disagree, because I am so clearly in the wrong. That I can handle; it's the personal attacks that hurt.
Anyway, I really didn't mean to take up so much time and space with this, but everyone's comments have been helpful.
Thank you!